- Due to the abundance of wildlife and birds, Emu Bay Holiday Homes is unfortunately NOT A PET FRIENDLY property. Registered guide dogs can be accommodated in certain units by prior approval only.
- All units are NON SMOKING inside. Smoking is allowed outside. Please use the butt trays provided.
- Check in from 2.00pm on arrival day and strictly 10.00 am departure. All check in is self check in via a key box. Code will be provided just prior to your stay.
- Standard Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation more than 30 days of arrival – FULL Refund.
- Cancellation between 8 – 30 days of arrival – 50 % of total cost.
- Cancellation 7 and less days before arrival – 80% of total cost.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of arrival – 100% of total cost.
- This property is self catering. It is NOT serviced units. For stays longer than 4 days, an additional set of towels will be provided. For stays longer than 7 days fresh sheets are provided.
- On departure it is expected that the property will be left neat and tidy with all dishes washed, dried and packed away. In units that have a dishwasher please make sure it is switched on prior to departure. Please empty your rubbish into the bins outside following recycling guidelines. If a unit is left in a state that requires more than the normal amount of cleaning, extra cleaning will be charged at $50/hour.
- Please respect our property and other guests on site. Avoid excessive loud noise/music after 11 pm at night. Leave only what you came with.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance for unforeseen circumstances. Severe weather conditions in winter may occasionally cause ferry cancellations. No refunds allowed for late arrival or early departure. Individual cases are always assessed on the circumstances.
- If you would like to pay by direct deposit for your booking please call/email to make your booking and details will be provided. Online bookings require a 20% deposit paid by credit card at time of booking.
- For group bookings or bookings where guests are attending the same event the following rules apply.
a) No additional guests other than those booked, may stay on the property or use the facilities like showers etc.
b) No camping of additional guests on the property.
c) No parties with non resident guests are allowed without prior clearance with management.
d) Please respect our property, other guests and neighbors.
e) Management reserves the right to charge a refundable bond for group bookings or individual guests that are attending the same event eg: wedding, significant birthday, races etc.
- For bookings with 8 or more adults in one house management reserves the right to charge a refundable bond.
We look forward to welcoming you at Emu Bay Holiday Homes – Your “home away from home”.