- Due to the abundance of wildlife and birds, Emu Bay Holiday Homes is unfortunately not a pet friendly property. Registered guide dogs can be accommodated in certain units by prior approval only.
- All units are NON Smoking inside. Smoking is allowed outside. Please use the butt trays provided.
- Check in from 2.00pm on arrival day and strictly 10.00 am departure. All check in is self check in via a key box. Code will be provided just before your stay.
- Please respect our property and other guests on site. Avoid excessive loud noise/music after 11 pm at night. Leave only what you came with.
- This property is self catering. It is NOT serviced units. For stays longer than 4 days, an additional set of towels will be provided. For stays longer than 7 days fresh sheets are provided and a quick clean is offered at no additional cost.
- On departure it is expected that the property will be left neat and tidy with all dishes washed, dried and packed away. In units that have a dishwasher please make sure it is switched on prior to departure. Please empty your rubbish into the bins outside following recycling guidelines. If a unit is left in a state that requires more than the normal amount of cleaning, extra cleaning will be charged at $50/hour.
- Please see Covid Policy and related information on the Home Page. Click Here
- Standard Cancellation Policy outside of the Covid above:
- Cancellation more than 30 days of arrival – FULL Refund.
- Cancellation between 8 – 30 days of arrival – 50 % of total cost.
- Cancellation 7 and less days before arrival – 80% of total cost.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of arrival – 100% of total cost.
Reviews and Testimonials
Two friends and I spent 3 lovely nights in a cabin at Emu Bay Holiday Homes over the final weekend of October. The cabin was very clean and well maintained. Rene warmly welcomed us on arrival and provided us with some great local tips. The cabin was well equipped and had everything we needed for a home away from home experience. Spectacular views of Emu Bay and convenient location. We return home to Adelaide refreshed and with many lovely memories. A big thank you to Rene and Johannes. We now keenly await our next memorable KI experience.
– Holly P
We had a fantastic five night stay with four other friends in Jireh House. Spotlessly clean and well appointed it was a great location to enjoy the views set among beautiful gardens with numerous colourful flowering plants. Mornings and evenings on the front verandah were memorable in the tranquil setting with numerous birds using the bird bath or feeding on the flowers. Easy access to Island attractions. Great assistance and communication with all our arrangements from Christine and Rene. We’ll definitely recommend it to friends and return some time.
– Peter F
A house with stunning views. Home away from home comfort. Great facilities provided. A fantastic location . House situated amongst beautiful gardens so tranquil and peaceful.
Beautiful grounds for taking a walk and enjoying the Australian flora and fauna. Spotting koalas in the trees near the house was a highlight.